Friday 9 March 2012

Rules of Conduct


Rules of Conduct

Code of Ethics of Amway Distributors.


As owner of my Amway Distributorship, I agree to conduct my Amway business according to the following ethical guidelines:


As a basic guideline in my activities as an Amway Distributor, I will endeavor to always treat others, as I would have them treat me.



I will respect and follow this Code of Ethics and the Rules of Conduct observing not only “the letter” but also ‘the spirit’ thereof.



I will present AMWAY products and the Amway Sales and Marketing Plan to all prospective Distributors in a truthful and honest manner, and I will make sure to present only what is approved in official Amway publications.



I will be courteous and prompt in the handling of any and all claims for exchange and return and follow the procedures prescribed by Amway from time to time in its official publications.



I will conduct myself in such a manner as to reflect only the highest standards of integrity, frankness and responsibility because I recognise that my conduct as an Amway Distributor has far-reaching effects.



I will accept and carry out the responsibilities of an Amway Distributor (and those of Sponsor and Direct Distributor when I reach such level), as set forth in official Amway publications.



In my AMWAY product sales activities, and for the purposes of protecting the Amway Sales and Marketing Plan, I will use only Amway produced or Amway-authorised publications.


Amway Rules of Conduct



No comments:

Post a Comment